Sunday 10 July 2011

Did social media change my life?




Social media really changed the life by Matt Sky, a web designer in New York City.

This is my experience of social media :


When I was young, I have no idea about social media. It is famous when I was in form two. Social media is the most famous is the time of myspace. Beginning at the time, I began to brace up to meet people who do not know. I started I began to interact with other friend only using the comment section provided. After that, I changed to friendster. That's where I can learn how to create, customize and update friendster profile such as code layout. I began to learn how to edit a profile picture in picnik.com.

But it is only for a while. This is because facebook began to grow in the days of my youth. I think facebook is more easy and friendly than others. Up to today I still use facebook as a place to fill the space time. Here I met again with my friends who have not met like old friends during primary school. Here, I can talk to everyone I know because there is no shyness to talk to one another such as in chatting. This is because we do not have to confront each other. In fact, facebook has also created places for good marketing. I can promote the event or product that will be held. It also allows us to create forums, group or fan page to help us get more details about information. In addition, I can also share photo to friends to share happiness with each other.

I also make myself active to twitter world. Twitter is my place to release stress and excitement. However, twitter is a little different world, we must convince ourselves that is not easy to believe the words of people and we cannot trust immediately the status of our friends when they are stress. This is also can mature ourselves to become more believe yourself not others. Lastly, it is google. My favorite search engine is google. It is simple and easy to make research on matters of education.

For conclusion, we need to know the pros and cons social media. Not all information can be in right and not all wrong. So, we have to think wisely to make a right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment