Saturday 30 July 2011

Internet is one of the media which have developed long time ago and it still coming up every year because of the creation 2.0 technologies in this 21st century. We as community knew that media is a form to communicate, share and gain knowledge in our daily life. As we all know, media doesn't share all the information which are correct. 


This is a simple psychology. How many people in this world does says the truth everyday in their daily life? I bet it's none! Even if there are people out there always say the truth, it's sure will be only 0.1%. Who controls the media? Of course it is the people. When people themselves doesn't always says the true things in their daily life, why we should believe everything which is shared through media which is controlled by people themselves? That's the main reason why I don't often believe what the media especially internet says even when comes to "Official Website". 



For an example, the United States of America Government says that there is no such things about "UFO's" but is that true what they says? We have been seeing their planes which looks like "UFO" on the air by the evidence of pictures and videos but still how many of the pictures and videos are "REAL"? So, when all the people is not telling the truth just to get publicity, after all "MEDIA" especially "INTERNET" sure won;t be sharing the real informations because nowadays "WEBSITES 2.0" can easily be created even a kid at age 10 by using certain software like the famous one "ADOBE DREAMWEAVER".


Of course I am not against anyone or any party. Every people have their own opinion. Based on my opinion, if people themselves doesn't says the truth everyday in their daily life, why should we believe everything which is shared through media especially the most developing media like internet. In this world, there are always pros and cons. There are always true and false and there are always yes and no for sure. I does believe internet which is one of the media for me to gain knowledge, informations and lots more with a short period of time because of its speediness but I don't take "Everything" which is true in internet.

2 comments:

  1. Even Wikipedia can't be trusted 100%. People can change all those facts easily. I'm getting confused by all those news till I don't even bother about current issues. As a student, staying in a hostel, I only have internet as the source of news. So the only thing that I have to do is beware of those fake news. I'll ask my friends about that thing and if it's true, my friends would say the same thing as I said and not arguing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. The only way to get rid out of being exposed to the false news is by doing research and investigate what is the truth before you adapt the news in your daily life. That is one of the way I does in my life just to avoid "FAKE" news! =)

    ReplyDelete