Thursday 28 July 2011

Do you often take what is on the Internet as TRUTH without thinking much about it?


Do you often take what is on the Internet as TRUTH without thinking much about it? 
I won’t believe it DIRECTLY. depends on which website of course.. Normally, I will go do some search the others website or articles which written by different authors first. Nowadays, a lot of information can be spread via Internet. It can be written by anonymous or strangers,these people might just write out their opinion through their own perception, their information maybe wrong sometime, but sometimes they are true too! their source or information might be reliable through an investigation. Other than that, there is still some reliable website which provides us reliable articles with good information. Such as Google!


But of course.... if is a blog. if the persons we know , higher possibility the things they blog are true and of course online newspapers.... they are definitely true =D

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you to a curtain extend but for your information Google is a search engine that helps us to search and filter information that we are searching. Therefore it’s our ability to differentiate the reliable search result is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But for me, there are certain official website that put fake stories to increase their popularity and influences. But i think Malaysian really love this kind of gossiping activity. Sometimes those news are just speculation and not the fact. And without any further investigation, we just randomly agreed about that. Well this shows how stereotypical Malaysian are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm interesting, i would think that there are reliable sources of information out there but that doesn't really meant that they are the only truth, i think even 'true' information needs some scrutinization before taking it in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Jolyn. I does that to everyday. I really do some research before adapt an information which taken by myself from website when I apply on my daily basic to avoid getting "FAKE" news. That't the best way I can do to always get the right news to get my knowledge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's true Google have lots of good information. But for me, sometimes Google does not have. I just trust Google only 50%. Some their article cannot be trust.

    ReplyDelete