Sunday 31 July 2011

Lies or Truth?






I never consider that internet is telling truth to all of us. But depends on which source the information come, it can be considerable such as Wikipedia.

So far, I only use Wikipedia as my source to do history research and find word definitions. However, due to anybody can access the Wikipedia by creating account there, they can alter the information from more accurate into simpler one. Though simple is better but I still prefer knowing all of it so I learn the truth.

I used to believe “Internet have all the answer”, but sadly the ‘answer’ is too many to count and only half of them is true. That is why I have to rely on Yahoo! or Google sometimes to find information.



1 comment:

  1. Me too! But nowadays, I can't even believe Wiki because the information in Wiki can be edited by everyone who have a Wiki account. It's very annoying especially when you really need the answer but everything you search on internet didn't even came close to it :(

    ReplyDelete